Brunch all the time!
Traditionally, on week-end, I like getting up late. I wake up at 11 am, and I start to prepare the brunch.
First, I like to pick up some fresh flowers on the table. I like to have flowers in my home, it make me feel happy.
Secondly, I look in my fridge. If I have nothing, I go to buy some bread, vegetables, fruits. But most of the time I have a well-stocked fridge.
I like to cook many little things and not few big dishes. I like to pick up.
What are we drinking?
🍹If I have fruits I prepare a smoothie, if not, I squeeze a fresh orange juice.
What are we eating?
🍴 I present you my favorite dishes, which I often make:
- Croque Monsieur: chicken or ham.
- Savoury tarts: I put what I find in my fridge (broccoli/lardons ; spinach/goat cheese ; potatoes/minced meat ; pumpkin/potatoes…)
- Cobb salad: salad/quinoa/cucumber/smoked salmon/coriander
- Eggs served « en cocotte »: you put in a small container a garnish, cream, grated cheese and you break en egg on the top. Heat in the oven in a bain-marie. I like to do it with mushrooms and basilic.
- Guacamole with pieces of bread
🍰 I present you my favorite dishes, which I often make:
- Muffins: banana/chocolate are my favorites, but I like too apple/cinnamon..
- Fruits with yogurt and muesli
- Lemon pie 🍋
If you want to take a brunch outside, those articles give you some ideas: